Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine day

it's the valentine day,
around the corner..
but it's not meant for me~


the last year~
hmm..
the very first time to make cookies~
it was the chocolate cookies,
my darling Xiao Hui taught me the procedures..
tried hard to eke out something i could,
but ended up with broken appointment and arguments,
shared and finished up the cookies with brothers~
Good taste i did~>.<

when form5,
forgot what i did for it..
it was like something.....had dinner with single ji-mui?
don't know..forgotten..


my form4's 14thFeb ,
1st valentine day for me~
yet, it was"unforgettable" enough..
you seemed happy~
i said" Go ahead, as you like,hehe!" while faking the smile,
though that i was tough!
yet,tears ran off, just as soon i turned off my face from you..
i was that fragile actually?!~
headed back alone,
with the laughter of your and her drifted along the air~
it was, hurt......
i knew you chased after,
but i rather strode,
would never let anyone see how drown was i~
sad indeed~
the first time felt my heart been wrenched~
" He is the reason for the teardrops on my laundries..."
that was WeiChing's teardrops on my laundries..XD
modified from Taylor Swift's Teardrops on my Guitar
i brushed them overexertly..
tears dribbled despite i stopped thinking~
what the frustration!
was there anybody more important than me?!!
with apologizes and he came round,
here we off for celebrations~
with scoldings and nips for his blamable mistake~!
yet, still a sweet sweet day^_^
but, no point to raise these~
i'm still to be loved now~

haha~~
love me!

2 comments:

James said...

hahahahahaha..lan ren...you gave people put plane a??

Kia Fu said...

this post very chim i cannot udenrstand

pls use english la. my chimlish fail 1