Saturday, March 12, 2011

it's midnight

'What about the tense feeling is?'
I asked myself.
I thought everyone has grown up and all that shouldn't be in that way,
but recall that how much I did try considering and let words go,
and now the thing is, I can't speak.
Or, I don't feel to.
Stubbornness growing in mine as I moving on. Maybe?
You might blame me,
cz i just can't fulfill what you want.
But, how about me?
You're cheered when your requests are fulfilled,
while I'm so reluctant to do so.
but sometimes I did, just in ways not to put u blue,
yet satiety seem never been in you.
Then, the turn for me to be blue but u never notice.
Yes, someone is correct.
You require me to be available whenever you feel free,
and the thing is that i can only be with you,alone.
But have u ever thought of when I m free and you're not available,
I dnever blame and what i was doing is waiting, without a single complaint.
You mayb a caring person, but I lack of care,
I need care, not cage.
Frankly, I paid most in this but you feel less.
I know, I know, greedy man,every man does.
What I now left is just meagre.
So, man, what do you want from me?

1 comment:

Claire 唯智 said...

+u!
带你去玩。
我们一起逃。
只要你愿意。
muahaha~~~~~~~~