Monday, August 31, 2009

killing me the physiology~~~
FEW notes push me into death!!!!
right my lovely roomates aka coursemate said,
"haiyo,一滴血就读死我们."
the muscle and nerve killing me moreT^T
walao eh~~~~what the ***** the subject....
luckily that i did not go for Cameron highland,
(i dumped my trip, just for this hell physiology)
i paid RM60 for the tip lehT^T
reluctantly i stayed n studied...
then few seconds ago, i witnessed my project-mate(UMIT)
came back college with strawberries......
yo~~~~~~~my cameron trip~~~
fortunately i could have some from kar yee..
T^T
my unbalanced yet to be balanced upT^T
i still havent finish it then not in study mood!!!
flap flap and flap on keyboards....
ah dui dui dui~~~~~
line here not permitting to upload my leng pics..
haiz
bo bian ....
nth do....
how?
i stupid...
how?
i fail liao la...
how?
how how how~~~
aiyoyoyoyoyo~~~~
i better run~~



BYE T^T

3 comments:

JrYn3杰羚~ said...

dear ah~together +u la har!!
thx for ur blood infomation ah!
help me lot!!!!
i love u dear!!!!
i wan die of cant study finish liao..T_T

珍麦麦 said...

ah dear, don die la!!!
kan kai a bit~wahaha
don zhi zhuo ar..
then u will more happy liao~wohohohoho~~

Unknown said...

gambateh.