Monday, November 2, 2009

started!

yea~
now is 2nd of Nov..that means my study week
came to an end..=.=
the exam weeks started!!.....
T^T

frankly, currently i have no any confidence on my exams..
i wonder whats wrong with me,
it is not me......
what the hell with me my brain just blank...
in the past, i will at least have no guilty to say,
i studied all the syllabus n revised few times through all the subjects...
ok, i have no any purpose to show off or whatever just like what u may think now..
just that, i barely managed to study..not revise...
up to now, i have 2 subjects which i havent touch..at all.......
ya..the killing subject microbiology...
i dare not to anticipate what will come out.....
and the basic lab technique..
which i never have any idea to it....
damn damn damn...
where i gone..
memorizing...it was the greatest thing i could do..
but now, i wonder...where the ability gone again..??
i getting stupid n stupid??
i reli wonder!!!
n i too undertaking University's test?
definitely i mean before...
btw,biomedical science is definitely not a relaxing course just like in most people's opinion...
like what i did before...
i was wrong!!!i was just too naive ok???
yet, i have no time to rebuild them...
what i lacking of is TIME...
no point to blame anymore..
a few hours later i will in examination hall..
facing my perphaps-zaman-gelap again....
ok..i think i will isolate myself this 2 weeks.........
seriously i have to reconsider my journey.....
GOD BLESS ME..
gambateh to all of my beloved friends who taking the test too....
bye~n goodnight~
n i shall continue on the crap hubungan etnik....


wisdom please come back to me!!!
or, i never own it??
whatever...chap li...
let it be........

1 comment:

Kia Fu said...

helo ni haooooooooooooo ma?