Saturday, October 30, 2010

PISS OFFF!!!!

For whom thinks that his/her way should be followed by everyone,
please awake and aware that,
everyone has his/her own style of life.
I don't even care how it your way, how you would like to say,
cz that is my own way,
and,
I would not change!
Whether you like it or not.
I don't like to change myself just to pleasure you,
after all, you're don't even mean a donkey ass for me.
So, why should I?
I just willing to do, for whom I love, who loves me as well.
So, piss off!!
get back on your silly track and shall we have peace poor friendship.
not even friend perhaps.
And, be think with your little brain,
is that appropriate way?Although your intention may be good??
But, as i said, as we're not even friend,
you don't know me at all!
Human, don't be too naive.
World will be too simple if there are just 12 types of human beings.
World is complicated, you should know,
so stop judging people, based on superficial element!
PISS OFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Claire 唯智 said...

walao.. wat happen?
calm down~~