Thursday, December 23, 2010

I.AM.LAZY.TO.DO.ANYTHING

"lub dub~"
I heard the sound of the
reddish suspension inside me recoiled upon the valves..
I was curled, very curled one.

It was seven pieces of result slips pasted on wall.


When you've missed a question when answering the mcq,
further more the deducting system is going on,
It kills, yes i meant it.
When all the unknown-uncertain-mixed emotions and incidents haunted on the mind,
during the time you're facing book and really really wanted to into it,
It usually doesn't could work. Yes i did.
When you're being slammed once and once by the exam papers,
It hits people down, indeed.
When you're expecting something high btw the truth is waking you from this dream,
It hurts and teases: 'Wake up, silly girl.'


I knew it does not go smooth,
but I was too stubborn,
I wanted to too.
Then, another wave has come and slapped,
I hid myself and think over it again.



I was in front the wall,
searching the number of '9',
that's my matric number.
B+,B+,B+,B+,B..
What's these lai ga...............
But soon, i breathed a relief of sigh,
what i worried night and over night doesn't become truth,
it's still far more better than I expected.=)
I will not have class with juniors next year.=D
Just, the goal of mine still abit far to reach.=(
But, I will run and run and score the goal a pretty one! ^^



Currently running the tennis tournament,
Hopefully all the things go smooth as in expectation,
and hopefully it will the another pretty one.
Then, i shall welcome the coming of new semester with open arms.
I miss the noises, the laughter.
I know many don't want to,
but for the fellow like me that her mummy don't want her daughter to go back home, T.T
I'm here waiting you guys to come back and make noise.Haha.


I L.O.V.E sleeping.
It creates satiety to me as anyway can do.
Haha.
Mummy doesn't want me to go back home,
so I numb myself with sleeping and eating,
end up, laundries are too much awaiting.Haha.
I'm lazy to do anything except lying and immobilizing myself.


I.AM.LAZY.TO.DO.ANYTHING.



No comments: