Friday, December 31, 2010

say Goodbye to 2010!

This is the last day of this 365 days long year.
I'm looking for the next brand new year
the fabulous but definitely not of the perfect one,
Nothing is perfect right?=)


In the previous year,
Incidents too much to tell.
learnt alot, and realized alot.
realized that some facts in fact in some extents of inappropriate,
and learnt to let go. Stubborn kills.

2011, how it will be?=)


One of the greatest lesson I did gain in the year,
: be pragmatical.
During the school time, the essay title given by teacher:
'What is at the utmost importance in life?'
i. Wealth ii. Health iii. Intelligence iv. Morality
I would write Health, which looks more make-sense-able.
Without health, others elements even can't be utilized and blah blah blah...
Now, i shall write Wealth.
School students always use the sentence
' Money is the root of all evils.'
But, be pragmatically, how much truth in that?
When you're deadly ill,
money can cure you in fact.
Clinic doctors and pharmacists will not dispense free poison for you,
let alone the medicines.
Or, you can just be patient and strong enough
to wait your own immune system to heal it. =P
Thus,
(i) Earn and save money for the future mega projects xD





I not mean a real wealth here,
just sufficient for me to live and walk in this city,
and save a 50 bucks in each month for my next special semester tuition fee.
That's it. (For now.)
Thus, part time jobs may be interspersed in this busy and short semester 2.
All the best.





(ii) Study



Result is not mean anything in the future work time,
but I not taking the reason.
You know I love study and
I do it to escape paying loan too.Haha

Uncertainties seem appear.
Just do it! -Nike =D








(iii) Teamwork
Organizing works of UMIT XV has just ended.
It is the success one but not the perfect one.
Mistakes make me learnt.
Will miss it, either the bitter or the sweet part.
Another MATB I is coming soon,
I hope the mistakes of mine not be repeated.=(
Or else, I m sorry to director again. =(
Hope all the projects go smooth,
all the best to my batchmates!
Ahneh, AhClaire, Ahsecholian, all the best!!!!!



Come On!






(iv) Pathology
I will not bother the nonsenses,
I just go with myself one. =)
Hope Fatty don't emo and be strong.xD
I know I'm too fluctuate in emotion,
but I always hope you know why.=(
I can't give how much you given, (That's too muchT.T)
Thanks for everything.=)




(v) Exercises
I need exercises badly.
So, let's swim.
Beau, I know you want it too =D





(vi) Outings
An occasional non-DU food is the greatest award for me!Haha..
Looking forward for Biomed outing,
roommates outing,
KLGYP outing,
KutuLala outing..
Hiak hiak~






(vii) Shopping
My dear roommate always say guilty to invite the person like me to go shopping.
LOL.
Shall practice to walk more, Hehe.
so friends, do train me by inviting me for a shopping.





(viii) Natural.
In this polluted city, I looking for fresh air to breath sighs.




(ix) Friends.
Friends are always the important part of mine,
they always be the understanding one.
They do stay quiet by me when I can't speak,
they do lend me an ear when I crap lot,
they do lend me a shoulder when I feel weak,
we always stay connected,
even a great distance between us.
It's not easy to get a trusty and true friend,
but I feel fortunate to have them.
Love, my friends.
Hope happiness comes to every of my friend. =)








They bind me on spirit, not by words.
She always can make me laugh of loud.
She knows the reasons I wishing on the stars.
She knows and wake me up, and I always be waken.
She knows sweet stuffs make me feel better.
Thanks!
*Hugs*~~~~




(x) Last but not the least,my dadmumbros.
I might not concern too much about what happening everyday,
But i know what is going on there.
I might not caring and comforting too much,
because I'm weak to.
When I miss,
I always turn to God,
and make a wish so that all of you live well.
I might not show my love, but i do, tones of love.


2011, a brand new year,
I just hope less hits to come and stumble,
My simple new year wishes.=)

All the best to everyone!!=)
Hello 2011!!

1 comment:

Katherine Josh said...

i've been drinking bird nest soup every night (i only get the homemade kind back at home). the only reason why i drink it is because it's supposed to be good for complexion.

i’ve been taking the store-bought kind online (e.g. www.geocities.jp/hongkong_bird_nest/index_e.htm of famous branded only of course) which is directly mailed from Hong Kong. this would be at a more affordable price.