Friday, October 3, 2008

Bungalow!!

This few days, i stay in my aunt house..
1st time to sleep in a bungalow..
woow..so siok huh..haha

reli hav to describe a bit this bungalow..
bigger and more sui than the sample houses..
reli sui till burst le la~~
big till burst!!

macam istana aneh big..
the hua1 yuan2 so big..so sui..
the living room macam my whole house aneh big..
no kua zhang..cz my house so small nia ma..haha
2 pianos in the living room..
see my cousins them playing the pianos so gt气质..
so leng.. playing piano elegantly while feng the long hair..
wooow..in the future sure leng till boom la..haha
each room 1 plasma TV..
even the maid room, gt TV, gt air-con n her own bathroom..
T_Tcn dun so hang fuk ma the maid..
her bed somemore 双人床..
T_T

my aunt's the only son so hang fuk..
alone 1 room.. the room so big!!
his 4 sisters share a room..
c, hw siok is him??haha

so many computers in the house..
i m using one of them,
cz so bored, so lai update awhile..haha
i most like de part of this bungalow is the KTV room..
is purposely built beside the bunglow for entertainment..
so xiang shou huh!!
hw??so siok..
later, i will go cheong k with my cousins..
the room even 隔音..
omg.. so canggih..
the hi-fi set.....
omg..
duno worth how many ten thousands???
aiyoyo..y they so rich geh..

ytday my aunt cook jor Hokkien Mee..
erm..quite nice..
my uncle even purposely buy a "ais-kacang machine"
for his children to makan the ais-kacang,anytime..

but..so many fierce dogs there..
this morning, i almost bitten by the among two ekor..
luckily i hided behind my ah ma on time,
haha..so soi, ask my grandma to protect me..
but the dogs was keep chasing me..
made me make rounds around my grandma..=.=
finally the maid just tied the dogs up..
if not my legs will hav 4 holes(the kesan gigi of anjing)haha

aiyo..so many thngs la..
n ho..the most important is,
i kep playing here n didnt study..
T_T
later cheong k finish sure kena study liao tau a???!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ais kacang machine mg!!dis i cant accept~too kua zhang T_T...wah u still bring book go de ah?so chio~

珍麦麦 said...

yala..money no place use ma them..haha..bring nia,for nt so guilty, din study pun. T_T