Saturday, October 18, 2008

let's move it!

going to have my Muet speaking on next Tue..
well, it is actually just two days from now..
yet, i do not how to prepare it..
since i am weakkkkkk in pronouncing..
i have called few friends to talk to, just now..
but those" li, lo, la, leh, meh"..n so forth popped out
oh my gosh.. si liao..
and, even the simple words, i will find it difficult to pronounce too..
not to set an example here, coz you will laugh out of my dumbness..
and, my grammar.. my god..
惨不忍睹。Ha..XD

why not to test my Mandarin?
it will much easier to be spoken..
and definitely I will get a high high band...
wahahhaha..
seemingly so confident of it..
or Malay?still i can find it easier to speak..
although it will be bad too..
but not to be worse than speaking using English..

i know certainly it is too late to put efforts now..
but pls give permission for me to sigh here as long as i need吧..
hahaHa..

ok..finish fooling around..
let's go study..
Let's Move It!!!

No comments: