Tuesday, July 1, 2008

aiyer>.<



hoho~~last few days~
there was a quite "interesting" event at my hostel block~
and the same level too~

tat friday night, me n my malay roomates"respectively"
asked friend to come our room to stay~
since our room only got 2 ppl staying,
so our room got enuf extra beds~
at 12am..two of us,(chinese) slept like two roasted pig on the floor~
study til sleep pi~
left my malay roommate and her friend study~(so rajin)

the light was switched on although the guards already blew the visels~

at 1.30am~~~~~
suddenly i heard a terrile, horrible and vegetables laughter~
although i was slept like a pig,
but i also had been waken this horrible laughter~
bomoh laughter~~~=.=
but 30 seconds latet, i fall sleep again~haha!ok im pig i noe~

suddenly~~~
again~
i been waken up~~
there was a people knocked our door extremely loudly and sounds very rush~
i n kam siew frightened, omost lao chek sai,and waked up~

i went and opened the door~
i saw a "people"~
she was flying in front of me~~~

ok, dont believe that~

that time i was tio chek kia~
i gong gong de sat there~
my roommate very brave!
she went n opened the door~
yuan lai is a human~~wahahaha~~
that ppl with the "terrified"expression,
asked my roommate and her friend for help~
she said: tolong bla bla bla~~
i couldnt heard clearly cz the words sticked together alike baca jampi~
then, my roomate and her friend immediately worn the tudung and went out~

i asked her what was going on?
she said nothing nothing~
but ming ming got thing!

me n kam siew tak boleh tidur liao la~
so scare~
bcoz i got heard the ppl who knocked the door say what mak cik mak cik d~
so i though someone saw MAK CIK KARIPAP in this level
so ask malays go n baca what what charm to chase away the ghost~
i though that n i almost jadi gila lah!
omg!mak cik karipap~why u come over here n sell the karipap?????

n, my room is the last room, all malays gone, left us two chinese at that level,

other chinese back oledi~~T_T
me n kam siew hold hands and kept reading" amitabha amitabha"there~
omg~they went for quite long time!why they not yet come back!
made me luan luan thinking there~

after few centuries~
they finally came back~
hu~~

i again asked my roommate what was going on?
shetold me that at room no.1 got a ppl kena rasuk~
omg~~~~~~~
i tak boleh tidur well tat night~


the nexy day~i heard another case that happend in other level,
but in my hostel block oso~~
that one also quite terrible and vegetable de lah~~>.<

since those events, i now usually ask ppl accompany me to bath~
brush teeth~pee pee~ n pang sai oso ask ppl accompany~
aiyo~too scare ma~~!>.<
although i know that not really is case of kena rasuk,
i know that is the mental problems called "xie si di li",
(sorry, i dont knw how to spell in english)
but, dont knw y i scare too!~~
yuan liang me la!!

aiyo~~but nw i oledi not scare la~haha~~
bcoz that day my mum brought a lots of pork for me to eat~~
hahaha~~nw i hav protections with me ~
wahaha~~
happpy nia~

ytday i bathed alone~~
hoho~~
pls~~
praise me brave lah~haha~

finished all works lu~~ keep online here~~
wahahaha~~





2 comments:

1hui麦小慧 said...

namo amitaba...

Kia Fu said...

currypuff auntie = ghost?