Sunday, June 7, 2009

爬山+高渊一日游+夜游高渊

前天早上和Bica member--麦小慧和丁小菘
went for mountain hiking at Cerun Tokun..
mxh be the driver.
Mxh's mom n younger brother went along.

i was not at my house that time,
went my aunt's house for more than one week dy..
yup..stayed there..
she picked up me at my aunt's house.
so,i had no sport shoe to put on,
what can i do=.=
just hike with my poor slipper~~~~~lol



that dxs n mxh kept teasing me throughout the way..
claimed that i just alike 宅女with a spec rack low on nose lar..
poor zhai nv,even dont have sport shoe for hiking lar..
zhai nv who just knows her lappie lar...
okay,no big deal!

look at her...like a kid..hahaha


reached Tokun..
i planned to hide my laptop with jacket..
but know what..
mxh's mummy insisted me to bring along my laptop for hiking!
claimed that ppl may steal it n etc..
although mxh defended for me, her mom persisted to do so..
said that sensor may be used by the baddie n etc..
..................
i could say no word,
just to bring my lappie to have a hike..
including bag,approximately 3kg..

ok,it sounds meagre..
then u try it!
go mountain hiking with a 3kg stuff on ur shoulder,
offending the gravity force on the slanting ground,
plus u r not wearing sport shoe!!
go n try dont just "cheh" there!



i came this mountain for a few times with dxs dy,
almost avtime v just retrace when we reach half of the mountain..
(one third actually?)
but...this time, mxh's mum persisted to get at mountain top..
i just like..."oh, why all things come together on this day??"
what can do??just get it..
on the way,act felt quite hard with the burden,
but they kept on make fun with something!
although knew me dislike it!!
i really dislike!!!
n I SAID MANY TIMES i dislike!

nah, dua orang ni yang tak ada leong sam mia~




多么美丽的竹林深处,在这里我 qi kek qi ke~~~~(beatbox)
每次爬山全程就和丁小菘在重复这一句!
原谅我们的无聊~~


mxh, her mom n brother headed to the top first,
me n dxs followed at the back as i walked slower..
my shoulder suffered indeed~~
dxs helped me for A WHILE
what a relieve without the stuff..woohoo
like what i hav said, she helped me,just for awhile,
a group of people came across,
immediately she put it back on my shoulder..
T^T

we just exhausted!
i mia muka x pernah merah mcm ini!


in the end, me n dxs retraces 1st,
as we bumped into the fierce dogs!!
“遇上恶犬,山脚下见”i texted mxh..

莫忘打狗棒!!

i have to say,下山比上山辛苦。
i m not bullshit-ing!
just try it!
u wil find ur ankles n knees so painful,
as u get impact continuously...
due to the impulsive force??gravity force??
dont know?i'm Bio student..kaka
i just know Pteridophyta plants grow along the mountain path..haha

by friction and abrasion,feetsore.
really painful..
i took off my shoe
such circumference,
i'd rather not to care about what ppl think of me..


really pity myselfT^T


with lots of torture n suffer,
finally finished the hiking,
both big toes of mine 脱皮
a cut found on my right feet..
as dxs said,i'll hate my lappie..

T^T

i really felt pek chek n wished to get hom asap..


can see the 3 plasters???pity feet~


what made me felt better is that,
Mean came to ntebal for some reasons n she would find me..
wakkaka..
so happy to meet her..^^
again with mxh we had laksa n our blended drink..
happy too Mean said my hair look straighter ..
actually it is not that..
btw, i scared the cashier boy=.=
(just too happy to meet laopo then voice volume raised abit nia ma)
hahaha


we went saloons, compared the prices..
going to perm hair later..
n i hate spec





i like this!cz i taller than her lo!wakaka



sudd a 菠萝包 popped out~hiak hiak hiak


weichean, we found ur restaurant~hahaha

at night,meetup with beautrice,jinyan,oneshe n yeeshien
(my ex college mates)
at tambun seafood restaurant
mxh went along, haha, cz i no car..wakakaka..jk la
mxh helped me tie my hair n i just so like it..wahaha
long time didnt meet with them dy..
i love yeeshien hair^^
so leng, although whole head curly, but it stil looks cute,
not mature at all..n, can she don so skinny???
jinyan also done rebonding..
many ppl changed..
me n mxh got late, so when we reached,
they finished eating dy,
left some for us..
i love the 刺螺 so much!haha
I would like to say,
LADIES,PLS BELIEVE ME!
n, i wanna to say: mxh, i hate u sampai masuk tulang!

after seafood, headed to ntebal again..
we booked a boat for 萤火虫trip..
but mr ahlai put us aeroplane..lol..
left 10 ppl of us, me,mxh,kx,oneshe,yeeshien,jinyan,
jy's 3 siblings n her mum..


put on the life jacket,n we shall go!hoho


当晚是农历十二,
也就是说离月圆之日不远矣,
故月光甚光亮。
明月皎洁,似夜明珠,
把月光洒落在人间。
港水的微微波动`把月光映得光辉闪闪。
两旁耸立的树木偶然随着晚风的拂动,
频频摇曳着树叶;风逝去后却全然静止。
夜间的港上没有一点灯火,
所有景物却清晰可见。
萤火虫在哪里?就在两岸。
但只在其中一种树上。
一棵树木,数十只的萤火虫,
没有一线声丝的`静静地附在树叶,
规律地,一闪一烁发出荧光。
此起彼落的你闪我烁,
就像圣诞树上的吊饰霓虹灯,
一颗灯泡紧接着另一颗灯泡,
煞是写意。
不过,正因是月圆之日,
那微弱点点荧光被饱满的月光覆盖。
或许因为这样当晚看到的萤火虫不很多。
船艘非常缓慢地靠近其中一棵树,满满荧光的树`
像深怕荧光会熄灭似的
港上又是一片寂静`
不禁叫人想静止呼吸`加入那一片绝籟。(choi~)
一点荧光突然间升起来,
非常缓慢的`就像蒸发的水分,慢慢升华到半空。
那是萤火虫的起飞。
慢动作的国度`很是唯美
因为愈慢愈美丽`哈哈
相比起城市里的灯火`月光就数温和
- - - 当船艘来到无人的港上,
天上的星星既清晰可见,
让我不由自主回溯起
热浪`凌晨的沙滩上`那片星空,
天蝎在上空追赶着猎户,
藏在东南方后的毒刺,
始终闪亮着,预备刺上猎户。
天蝎为人道狠毒,
不过或许它并不愿意伤害他人,
那只是它的本性。
又仰或,它背负着待完成的指令。


现在很怕华文,
患上华文恐惧症。
一旦写上,就会像那样,
跑出这么一篇自己都不是很懂的东东。
原谅。T^T


after boat trip, i followed kexin go ahlai house..

after boat trip, lets picha!!hoho
da4 he2 zhao4..
Bobo so cute la~haha

at ahlai house,
we planned to go "ka teh",
but all ppl kept on flapping on ahlai's lappie,
nobody started to step out of the house.
ended up with,
had chit-chat until 12.30am from ~10pm..
=.=
didnt know what actually we talked...

LOL


* THE END*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

热浪`凌晨的沙滩上`那片星空,
天蝎在上空追赶着猎户,
藏在东南方后的毒刺,
始终闪亮着,预备刺上猎户。
天蝎为人道狠毒,
不过或许它并不愿意伤害他人,
那只是它的本性。
又仰或,它背负着待完成的指令。

wahaha! well written!

sorry to cause you to write so much chinese!!

but we are having a good story. haha.

gambateh.

i wished that i could watch the firefly too..

jryne said...

是偷拍我这样多张啦??!
帮你背一下你就要偷笑了ok?!
你看那个麦小何时帮你背过?
拜托,你写那篇华文我恨不得next掉...