Monday, June 22, 2009

my Journey to University

19th was the day i could get know which U i shall go to..
fortunately to say that i could get in UM..
which i longing for!!!and i really desperate to get it..
then i could..
how lucky...
though it was the bad day for me..
although i got Um, my pharmacy dream come to no avail..
i got biomedical science instead..
i was too frustrated when i couldn't see any word PHARMACY on the screen
couldn't control my tear from dropping..
it still dribbling although i asked it don't.....

i really wanted it..
everyone just asked me be cheer up..
but, who really knows my feeling...??
although i should satisfied i got my 3th choice,
some more i got same course same U with laopo..
but sure there will be some disappointment mah..
i really not looking down at any course..
biomedical science, it is very good course..
i not sad that i got it..
just , i need some time to accept my dream being cursed,
although i did fathom it before..

however, really thanks for anyone who did support me..
especially my family and my friends..
i really appreciate it..
sorry for that i played my bad temper..
i will like to say thousands of "sorry"..
sorry my dears..
>.<
i will be mature next time..
muackss..
i love you all.!!


now, i kept up my spirit dy!!
i accepted all the things i got..
although some of them not what i wanted..
yet, i shall work hard on them..
to do the best ever endeavors..
i will not give up,
i said then i will do it!!!
really..
i will not make my family worry about me anymore,
instead i want them proud of me!
mom, dad, don't worry about me anymore!
i will be your tough daughter!
remember that, mum, dad, I LOVE YOU..

although within this week
i got many obstacles while doing my U stuff,
1)i lost my ptptn pin code 无缘无故ly,
just bought then lost just in a eye wink..=.=
2)i couldn't do my things through online for days
cz i sent it for reformat, yet, when i got it back,
that person claimed that he lost my adapter!!ish!!
i urged for it to do my ptptn n jpa application~
he claimed that he needs two days to get an adapter for me
cz my laptop is of the old model..
two days...two days i can settle lot of things ok???
i will sue that worker,really!
i really don't have much time!
3)i cannot online as the connection having some problems...=.=
and my laptop just left battery duration of 26 minutes..=.=
i need to run with the time..
and etc etc etc...
in the nutshell it just can't get smooth..
i don't know what God going to do with me the next..
yet,i believe everthing happened has its own benefits,
as tingyik said..
i really like that sentence..
it cheers me up..
thx my ji mui>.<
kaka~just jk

i will like to face anything now
I FOLLOW THE FATE!
I FOLLOW WHAT GOD ASKING ME TO DO!
put horse come bah!!!haha
UM biomedical science!i'm coming!!

2 comments:

beau said...

nvm la~
believe god hav deicided a way tat really suitable 4 u~
kah yao lo^^
c u soon oso^^

karen said...

jiayou jiayou~~u can do it!! =)