Wednesday, June 24, 2009

风满楼

through out the week after i got know my to-be-U,
i seemed never have a peace day..
everything seems just can't be smooth..
1st,as i stated in my previous post,
the computer shop worker lost my adapter
then i couldn't do anything with my U applications!
and, many stuffs to do with the laptop..
that worker really sucks!!
he said,"give me some times to find out your adapter,
if i find it i will call u immediately"
he then stepped out of the shop,
i though he were going to find some ways to get back my adapter,
but know what, i saw him leaving to kopitiam to have his meal!!
sucksss!!!!!what kind of worker!!!
i think i'm the kindest person in this world..
cz i never scold him, although i should do that!!
i turned to claim with the boss,
the boss spoke just as if i had fault too!
he said,"u can't claim it from me just like that,
i also need time to find another adapter to you!
just wait our call in home ok??"
walao!!!!!
it is that you lost my thing then i claim,
what i did wrong???
i didn't wrong at all,i should do that!!F****!!!
i really could do nothing , just left with lots of frustrations!!
then i off to Bank Islamic to pay my registration fee.
it was quick~
then in the car i started to find the Ptptn PIN code that i just bought seconds ago,
i turned over the car, the piece of paper was still somewhere to be seen..
freak!freaking crazy!
how come?i just bought it then how it could get lost??
evaporate???eatten by ant??????
i still wondering..!
i just bought, then lost..
what the ****!!
it is not about the price , it was that i had to get it again..
the two banks just 1 at north 1 at south,
BSN in my area-pulaupinang state,
islamic bank in perak, parit buntar....
i rushed back to BSN then asked the reception to check back my PIN code to me ,
she did..
then i went jryne's house to online,where not so near too,near perak there..
only i knew, only PIN code was not enough!!!
the date the EXACT time were needed too!
but what i had just a tiny piece of paper written the PIN code,
no date, no time..date i could anticipate la!but time??freaking !!!
then i wished to settle my jpa applaications 1st,
the ptptn i would do it later on..
but..i just couldn't enter the site.....
i turned to ask the online friends to help me..
thanks oneshe..
she could, then helped me kemaskini it..
but met some problems too..
cz there were some options really confused me..
so left it blank..
so......as the conclusion nothing is done............
i just can go home........and, wait......for the next day to come..
*btw,thanks to oneshe n ahdear jryne*

everything just on my nerve,
cz i wanted to settle my ptptn n jpa applications asap!
there were big burdens for me!
so i rushed home then online,
and tried to settle all these stuffs in merely 2hours,
as the battery only could long for the duration only...
i was running with the time....
but, the connection just suckss!!!
i wasted almost 1hour duration of battery for connecting to the network,
finally i could finish kemaskini jpa form...


after that, i sat, kept pondering,
what's wrong with me ,
i did anything wrong??
why the bad things come together to make me a curl??
i was thinking until i fallen asleep...

the next day..i went bukit mertajam..
to do the body checkup..
btw to certify my documents,to buy facial washes n etc..
meanwhile meetup with laopos..
the body check fee very cheap...
just rm35 including x-ray..
i purposely go there cz it may help me cut down the spending..
as my pocket's hole getting bigger n bigger..
$just gone like that...and i hardly know where they gone..
while doing my body check,after went back jitsin.
i was chatting with the doctor..
that was doctor Lai..XD ah lai doctor..
he asked me the course i got,
biomedical science i said,
he then asked me interested to be doctor?
sceptically i said yes..although not really..
he asked me,to study in private college on other course,
don't waste my 3years in biomedical science
as it wouldn't secure me to get a job..
even yes, my salary probably will be merely 1000++...
i was just like......"sigh.........."
hardly, i accepted that*i'm going to study biomedical sc soon*
but suddenly came a big impact sentence,almost crushed out me..
i did worry again..
i smiled to him, said"i will consider it"..
he looked determined to"rescue"me ,
gave me his name card while he was measuring my blood pressure,
said,"call me if you need any information."
can't help, i just smiling..
sigh sigh sigh.......
btw, it was my 1st time to undergo a X-ray scanning
but i never know i must take off my very private garments to do it><><

went Sunway to cheong k with laopos..
that was my 1st time in sunway's K box too
the air-con freezed me..~~~~~~~~~~~
they asked me to dance some to warm the body..
but it did not help much...lol
so i opted to hug them to get warmness..
haha..it did help!!!
immediately, i could feel the warmness..
i was thinking"wow..it is amazing!"
then i realized, it was just that the air-con switched off....
i love the "handsome waitress"..haha
cz she swithed off our room's air-con..
woohoo~~~feng tao mo!!~~

leaving sunway then..
but...three of us.."road idiot"..
my 1st drive to sunway..
no idea how to leave!!
turned here turned there,
finally...
we still at the same place!!
luckily there is something known as handphone..
parked beside the road..
there was BSN!!so me n Mean bought it using ATM..
Mean called shintsai..
talked so long, drew out a map too..
then finally......
wrong way!!!
drove to sap bah eat grass!hahaha
dont nervous hah..we just call again..
this time i called kexin, whose house just opp to sunway..
then finally we reached BM..
went jusco bought my clean&quick series facial washes..
sent them back, alone i went back nibong tebal...
raining.....
heavy rain drops..hit on the windscreen,
as well as my heart.......
i kept on revising what Dr.Lai have said......

back home..everyone was there..
brother was playing his rubik cube..
he just so expect now..
beat my record..
he got record 55seconds up to now..
(it sounds geng for me)
i just 1m 13s..
yet, i'm his teacher....
=.=
这是不是叫做青出于蓝青于蓝呢?哈哈
he taught me back..
a quicker way..
and it really quick alot..
haha..i was kept on playing..
i didn't not realize something was amissing there..
my dad.........
sigh...i just don't understand why i got such a father??
i know, he done a lot,for me...
he asked around to get a map to UM..
he asked around the ways to appeal for pharmacy cz knw i want it..
he spent a lot for my U things..
i know he's good cz he will seldom concern about my study things,
but nw he did..

just, can he understand i'm doing something too???????????
i did many things but he never see!!
he though i just do nothing and just know do playing, hanging out..
said me dating..
he knows i hate the most he says i dating!!!!!but he did it too!!!!!!
if he chose to not believe me, then i would shut my mouth up..
i will not explain more to you!!!
then he claimed i rude to him...
hey!!!u want me not to talk then i just silent,
then u not satisfied also!!!!!
what u want!!
damn!!!
i do nothing and just knw playing my temperament???????????!!!!!
who is the one instead!!!!???????
i worry, i disappointed, i frustrating, i sad,
u knw but u just play your temperament on me though!
i never say doesn't mean i'm not!!!
i dont tell just i dont want u to worry,
then what the hell i went wrong????????????????????????????
i didnt tell...then it is my fault???????????????????
u think i tell u , u can solve my problems???????
u're God?????!!?!?!?!?!??!???
said what, "u didnt tell so the problem exist!!!!"
F****!!!!
the problem will exist anyway!!!!!!!!
do u want me to announce the problem using the mosque's mic,
then the problems will be settled as u said???????
problems will just exist!!!!
who is the naive 1?????????????
this is my things, i will settle it myself
this is my business!!!!
u say i'm too young!!!
but old man not necassary can do everything!!!!!!
i have my thoughts, my views,
u said u like freedom, then i no need????
u said everything is for my own good???!!!
i dont think so thanks....!!!!!
i wanna go with my loved life..
i just hope you can just let me..
I CAN DECIDE
u wanna me to change my bad temper?????
then u hav to think why i do my bad temper?????
cz u're not gentle to me too!!!!!!
u yell at me then u expect me to talk to u gently?????!!!!
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
before u say me, pls think that you doing it too!!!!
who is the rude 1????
girl should't like that????????????????????????????????
then u mean guy can be like that???!!!!!
freaky freaky freaky DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no worry, i will go far soon..
then u will never see my black face anymore,me too!!
then u will happy and definitely me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish to fast fast settle all the things,
go in UM asap,
graduate asap,
marry asap!!!!!!!!
i did say the real....!!


god, i will never surrender..
i don't scare anything!!
u just play me~
I CAN BEAT DOWN ANYTHING

4 comments:

JrYn3杰羚~ said...

omg!u scold ur dad!very ji dong~~cool down~
n u duno xray nid take off everything de ma?haha~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i can feel your confussion and madness here...

haha. yeah, like we both agreed, everything that happen has it's own meaning.

tingyik's rule:
1. follow your heart
2. follow your fate
3. take action if and only if your fate opposite your heart totally!

anyway, like i taught you that day, and like you taught me back the other day...

"TAKE A DEEP BREATH~"

calmed down? all the best to you!

gambateh!

珍麦麦 said...

hahaha~now avthing seems better~
anyway, thanks to you though!!hoho~