Tuesday, August 19, 2008

*-T-E-S-T--*

I have had my car test this morning~
thanks God~
i no need to wait 6 hours for my turn again~
(last time i used to wait for 6 hours only there is my turn to have test)
(This is my second car test, re-test)=.=
I waited for about 2 hours then it is my turn~
I got number 47,sesi 2~
the tester pick the calon randomly and i m luckily to be chosen
to have test earlier~
if not, sure i wait til hair become white~haha

Well~i have to say that i'm really malang+sui+unluckily~
i have took the car that made me failed last time~
hmm~~am i too got jodoh with it??
this car, the clutch spoilt, my friend and me had failed coz of it~
luckily~it is in good condition today~hahaha~~
if not i will explode it~~~
when i was naik-ing bukit~
my heartbeat was 3000 per second!~
"Huuu~~~" i have passed my BuKit test!
i was not tergelincir frm bukit again~
"Pheww~~"i breathed a sigh of relief after turun from the bukit
since the previous failure made me curl of it~T_T
so...without big problem i finally passed for my Bahagian II~~

Okay~frankly, i m afraid of the Jalan raya test~
because of the previous failure too~~~
(i failed for both sessions=.=)(Bo bian, too geng)
during the previous test,
i was asked by the tester to go over Jalan C~
hmm~~i was not taught to drive through Jalan C at all during the practice time~
the tortoise coach taught me perfunctory,
he was just saja-saja taught me Jalan A~
i even never go for jalan B n C~
so i had failed~

Okay~again, i have to say i'm really really sui+malang+unluckily~
today~i was asked to have Jalan C as my testing road again~~=.=
ke yi bu yao mah???
again~i never been taught how to go Jalan C~
I was on the cold feet~~
so, i asked the tester how to go Jalan C~
the tester: ermm..ikut yang mana awak belajar lah~
oh oh oh~~the tester also duno how to go Jalan C..hahaha
ok, i got the idea~i drove out of Batu Kawan~
(the car learning centre is at Batu Kawan)
then i drove to 1 taman, named Da Fa Yuan??
went around the taman,
then turned back to the learning centre~
hehehe~~i was successful 瞒天过海
i knw for Jalan C, i have to go petrol station~
but i don't know where the station located,
so luan luan walk~~~=.=
the tester wasn't comment any~
(the previous tester was kept scolding me,
and i was almost cried out,
and i kept trembling until the car mati engine 6 times)
encik, use pinggung think ma knw cnt scold a calon??
u don't knw ppl will scare ma??haiz=.=
ok, terpesong~
like that, i hiam hiam passed for my Jalan Raya test~
okay, i was driving quite teruk..
i pijak minyak till 60km/hr..(it is speedy for new driver like me)
1.memotong without giving any signal,
2.wasn't use the correct gear at the correct time~
3.wasn't giving excuse for the cars on the right at roundabout~
4.wasn't look at the side mirror when turning~~
okay, my mistakes really obvious~
nvm..i was passed for it now~
i got 16/20 for this session~hiam hiam pass~


Haha~~too great~~
i am longing for this moment!


and, my mummy also longing for this moment!
she always blame on me,
blame that i m too ma fan,
always need she fetching me over here over there~~~
she is now more happy than me!
coz she now 脱离苦海了!
haiz~
my grandma and grandpa are look so happy
when knowing i have passed the test~
just as i m impossible to pass it~~=.=
hng~

my mummy allowed me to drive her car to my grandma home just now~
hohoho~~happy nia~
ok, although the car just MyV~
but it is HUGE car for me~
haha~since i m only can handle Kancil before~
Chi Kek~
my driving scared my brothers and mummy on the car~
hahahaha


thx ti gong po pi~
thx Mean's powerful encouraging~
hoho~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, y suddenly write in english pulak??congratz for finally pass!!!!!haha...wakaka...so many mistakes still pass u geng la!!

Kia Fu said...

my first drive car is kancil
then i drive triton liao.


ahaha

珍麦麦 said...

jryne, ut turn soon, po pi u har~~haha..hiao ma,ma write in english lo~>.<

kiafu, geng la u~never fetch me ~haha

Kyle said...

congratz~~~~