Saturday, May 31, 2008

bafhiojlwefgaqofihl

Suddenly...i m in a depression~
(nt PMS lah pls~)


my tears are going to be shed~
going down the memory lane..
i have realised i had gave up so many thingssss~
but i knw that regret doesn't work at all~
i m just cn "haiz" here~

down~~..T_T

looking at loads of reference books and
reports that going to be written..
i feel i m in a can~ i m growing actiiiiively in the can..
i m going to burst edi~~
Booooom~~!!
gasping for air!~~air is thin enough~~
omg..hw??
oxygen molecules?where u all gone???
carbon dioxide!n carbon monoxide!i dont like u at all~
pls!!get away from me~!!don't damage my brain k??!!?
somebody pls help me~~save my mind!!

who willing to help me to burn those books??
T_T(no salary is offered)

but these "lovely" books are requisite!~
i have to read, nopss! i hav to memorize the sentences,
and all the weird weird scientific names page by page!
it is as hard as inverting a pyramid~!(hiper ing)

lol~~burn my laptop later~
then,mayb,perhaps...i cn concentrate in memorizing those weird weird words~
mayb this wil later make me fall in love with the"lovely"books~
oh , my dear Bio~~
i decide not to look at u nw,but on tomorrow morning=(
bcoz u r complicated~ =(

see~ ..!
u wil be boycotted if u r "complicated"..
so, just do the simple one,man~~!
but..even something simple and sincere,
in eyessS, perhaps, it is hidding "imaginary purposes"~~
huuuuhuuuu~~
world~~u r xtremely complicated~~
hate!!!


cn v just b simple?!!!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u choose bio sendiri de~now only can concentrate go memorize it nia lo~ming ming pro in phy de mar somebody..=.=" u not very geng in cipta those strange strange de name lai memorise those lagi weird de bio term de meh?just do it~let's move it~123 newton~

珍麦麦 said...

newton 1st law:好奇让人动了心??~~=.=

nt pro lah dear~~is more gao in phy..=.=
memorizing~~T_T

1hui麦小慧 said...

reading eng blog make me feel wana slp.....
reading ur eng make me skip so many word...cz semua tak faham~~~so deep lar....u noe lar...my eng A1 de~~wakakaka

珍麦麦 said...

ish~~dono hu say duwan drop comm for me de hor?
dear~gt" so deep lar" ma?ish~~

Anonymous said...

yea burn comptuer lets study oh yea motivate me dont online ok

珍麦麦 said...

wah keff~~ok burn laptop n bancuh water drink it~保佑出入平安学业猛进~~