Friday, April 4, 2008

Multifunctions o~



I wore a baju kurung for my JPA interview ytday~haha~
but my purpose was not for appealing attentions..
cz i dun hav a set of formal clothes=.="""
dn a teacher adviced me to wear a baju kurung~
so, i did so..kakaz..
The baju kurung is pink in colour~
i borrowed it from 1hui's kind mum~hehez..
i think i like baju kurung although it made me sia sui when in USM...=.=
it is too long for me,(dun tease me), n i cnt walk in stride..
so i was keep walking like a.......dono hw 2 describe it..gentle?haha
it made me almost stumble, when i was going upstairs..
it was so embarrassing........T.T...

i think i like it:
"
1st: In baju kurung, I can be in hiao poses, n without obviously "revealing" my paunchy...
wow..it is great...




2nd: I can wear it to bed when i take off d lower part of cloth...
(sounds so 不雅...)4gv me...
it is cool to wear baju kurung, cz it is quite thin..
bt,if unfastened,d neckline is low........@.@





3rd: In baju kurung, i look a bit lanky, haha..
原谅我的自恋~



*不好意思,风有点大~



Suggest u guys invest in one~
wahahaha~


juz mess around~4gv me~


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your english sooo deep o.O
mine really [poor] larrr...

珍麦麦 said...

lolx..karen..
urs 1 where gt [poor] la?
gambateh o^.^

1hui麦小慧 said...

u look so malay!!hahaha~~
u din lipat the lower part in usm meh?

7giap 麦子 said...

blive me~~
u are pro in blogging!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha..
like baju tidur ah!!!

珍麦麦 said...

xmtan:yea, so it is multifunctions~^.^buy 1 n wear it during ur skirt week~hee hee

1hui: lipat le stil terpijak it~4gv me~haha

cj7giap: wah, once in d moon u say like tat d thing~haha~thx lo XD

Anonymous said...

dat big wind de quite ish....=.="
n---> wear baju kurung wont looks fat..u din mention dis